- DHPC Technologies
- $42,600.00 -59,270.00/year*
1 Center Cir
DHPC IS Growing!We are seeking a creative, highly motivated and organizedHR/Recruiting Intern to join our team. The internship will provide an undergraduate or graduate student an opportunity to gain experience in a very fast-paced, small business environment.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with sourcing, candidate targeting, and recruiting potential employees
- Manage job posts in Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards
- Build candidate generation strategies (heavy emphasis on social media channels)
- Responsible for ensuring tracking system is properly updated
- Assist in open enrollment procedures (fairs, educationreports,etc.)
- Perform administrative tasks
- Assist with on-boarding schedules and paperwork for new hires
- Work with HR to schedule posts and finding/creating content across social media platforms
- Help with additional adhoc projects as needed
- Current college student, Juniors or Seniors, (preferable majoring in Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive HR information
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
DHPC Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...