- Juvenile Diabetes Research Founndation
- $63,000.00 -95,940.00/year*
1 Center Cir
Reporting to the Associate Executive Director, the Logistics Coordinator (approx 15-20 hours per week) will join the New Jersey Metro & Rockland County's development team serving as the lead support for the coordination of all event logistics details for a variety of fundraising and outreach events including: five JDRF One Walk events, two tasting events, our Type One Nation educational event, and a Golf Tournament. This role will also serve as support to our volunteers across all events.
Additionally, as a member of the New Jersey Metro & Rockland County Chapter development team, the manager will help support other fundraising, outreach and stewardship programs and events as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Manage a monthly outline of to-do items alongside our set budget including:
* Site coordination including all necessary permits and insurance
* Outline vendor coordination including:
* Event rentals
* Photography, DJ, or other event services
* Tasting vendor commitment
* Event site layout oversight
* Day of timeline development
* Support with venue suggestions as needed for outlying events such as committee meetings, post event celebrations, or kick-off events
* Work alongside department coordinators to ensure cross communication as event details are coordinated and communicated with participants and committee members.
* Identify opportunities to streamline logistics outreach, and identify cost savings measures across all events.
* Seek to identify opportunities for speakers, Youth Ambassadors, and Board Members and communicate as appropriate to event leadership.
* Provide support to our overall chapter volunteer program to identify day of opportunities as well as pre-event projects, and develop appropriate job descriptions for all roles.
* Must be a team player who can achieve individual objectives and support those of the entire chapter team.
* Support and maintain the vision, mission, priorities and guiding principles of JDRF.
* Establish a network and represent the organization in professional societies/organizations.
* Serve as a key staff member in implementing the strategic direction and purpose of the Chapter. Collaborate with an outstanding team of local staff as well as national/regional staff resources to ensure the Chapter's growth and success, discuss best practices, and share new ideas.
* Help develop and implement strategies for chapter fundraising activities to sustain continued growth, maximum penetration of core market areas and opportunities for expansion where appropriate.
* Identify, build, and steward relationships with community, civic and corporate leaders as an integral part of volunteer and donor prospect development and engagement in JDRF activities.
* Utilize social media to increase visibility and promote signature programs and events.
* Ensure personal accountability for meeting deadlines and responding to volunteers and other department requests.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...