- $27,110.00 -41,120.00/year*
1 Center Cir
* Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
* Meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
* Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
* Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
* Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
* Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
* Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
* Ability to read and operate a computer.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
* Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...