Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New York with qualified neurology providers. The work schedule will be seven-day blocks with shifts from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm. Duties include tPA, and EEG competency is a big plus. This facility has a strong support staff available. You will track patient interactions using the Cerner EMR system. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only NY-licensed applicants will be accepted. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Seven-day block schedule 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- NY license required
- Board certified
- Cerner EMR system
- tPA required and EEG a plus
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...